1. Do you express your sexual pleasure with moans, groans, sighs, and other noises (provided that you are actually turned on)?
a. Yes, each time I have sex (90-100% of the time).
b. Yes, on most occasions (70-89% of the time).
c. Yes, on some occasions (40-69% of the time).
d. Yes, on a few occasions (less than 40% of the time).
e. No. Never, not even when I am really turned on.
A. I’m loud. For me, part of vocalizing my enjoyment, shows enthusiastic consent. I find that it also let’s my partners know what I enjoy.
2. How comfortable are you with sex in bright light or daylight? Pick one.
a. Completely comfortable
b. Fairly comfortable
c. Somewhat comfortable/uncomfortable, depends on the partner.
d. Completely uncomfortable. I like to do it in the dark.
A. I generally prefer low light or candles because it’s just easier on my eyes – and almost everywhere I lived has really bright overhead lightening. But I love being able to see my partner.
3. Is this statement True or False for you? Explain. I would like to talk dirty with my partner, but I don’t dare for fear of being judged or ridiculed.
False. I love dirty talk and I’m happy to share that with a partner
I’ve written about dirty talk before, and I am a fan. In the past, I have struggled with feeling comfortable enough to engage in the kind of dirty talk I love. At this point in my life, I’m totally comfortable with it.
4. Have you ever done a striptease for a lover (impromptu or planned)? Did you enjoy it?
I’ve never done a strip tease for a lover. Now I’m thinking I should.
5. How do you feel about giving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)? Pick one.
a. I enjoy it.
b. I’m okay with it.
c. I don’t really enjoy it.
d. I don’t enjoy it at all.
e. I have never given anal sex.
f. I have never given anal sex, but would like to start.
A. I know this is something that I enjoy, and I love bringing that to my lovers – especially as someone who most often is involved with men. They often have little to no experience with receiving anal